Congratulations! Educating yourself about what it takes to buy a home is the first step towards homeownership.
First-time homebuyers account for nearly half of all home sales in America.
What you will learn by educating yourself about the mortgage process is:
- You can buy a home with very little money for down payment and closing costs.
- Depending on your individual situation, we offer programs with zero down, 3.5% down, and 5% down.
- You don’t need to wait until you have tens of thousands of dollars in savings.
- You do not have to have perfect credit; we offer programs that will accept a credit score as low as 5801
- Your monthly mortgage payment may be similar to your current rental payment.
- Today’s historically low interest rates and reduced housing costs are making homeownership more affordable than ever.
1. Platinum Smart UnderwriterTM assesses loans for borrowers with below average credit scores to determine default predictability. Certain restrictions apply.