Even if you’ve been told you didn’t qualify for a refinance before, now we’re ready to help you with a special program. The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP mortgage) will help millions of homeowners just like you. We can help you refinance your Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan to a lower rate or even a shorter loan term. That means more money in your pocket to take care of your family.
HARP 2.0 is designed to assist homeowners refinance their mortgages to today’s low rates, even if they owe more than the home’s current value. If you are current on your mortgage, with or without equity, then you may be eligible for this program.
In order to participate in the HARP mortgage you need to meet the following requirements:
- Your mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. (If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by FHA, VA or USDA, we may have other options for you.)
- You must be current on your mortgage and cannot have made a payment more than 30 days late in the past year.
- Refinancing must help the affordability or stability of your mortgage.
- You must have the ability to continue making payments.
- Your property must be a single-family home or 2-4 units.
- Your property must be your primary residence, second home or rental property.