Skip to content
When the button is clicked,
a new tab will open with step-by-step instructions.
After following these steps, close that tab to return to this page.
Click the reload icon on the top of your browser
For help watch this video
Enable Cookies only for this site
Instructions for Firefox (Desktop only)
1. Go to Firefox->settings from the menu bar.
2. Go to the Privacy tab, and change History to "Use custom settings for History".
3. Deselect "Accept cookies from sites" to deny cookies.
4. Click "Exceptions" (to the right of the checkbox) and specify the website you wish to have cookies from.
5. Click Allow and the site will be added to the list of sites that you accept cookies from.
Instructions for Chrome (Desktop only)
1. Go to Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More->Settings.
3. Under "Privacy and security," click Cookies and other site data.
5. Enter the web address.
• Create an exception for an entire domain, insert [*.] before the domain name. For example, [*.]google.com
• You can also put an IP address or a web address that doesn't start with http://.
6. Select Add.
Instructions for Opera (Desktop only)
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Advanced in the left sidebar, and click Privacy & security.
3. Under Privacy and security, click Site settings.
4. Click Cookies and site data.
5. Click the Add button next to the Allow sections to set site-specific cookie preferences for websites.